Adolescent Substance Abuse issues are addressed by dealing with issues which may have led to addiction.
Our substance abuse assessments and treatment counselors are approachable and relational. We treat Addictions for Adults and Adolescents and currently offering the following services in the Orlando, Windermere, Clermont, Metrowest, Dr. Phillips, Lake Mary, and Winter Park areas:
- Adolescent or Adult Substance Abuse Assessments – We conduct comprehensive and accurate evaluations which are generated quickly to provide a client with the most appropriate treatment approach.
- Timely – Assessment are often completed within 1-3 days.
- Purposes – Reports for the Orange County Courts or just to determine the extent of the issue.
- Adolescent Addictions Groups – Adolescence is a time of self discovery. Our alcohol and drug treatment approaches recovery with the view the following:
Key Issues Addressed
- Responsibility-The teenager needs to take ownership of their life and,
- Recognize the areas that created their dependency on alchohol or other substances.
- Individual Therapy-Treating the whole person, mind, body and spirit is our approach to recovery from the alcohol and substance abuse.
- Relapse Prevention Planning and Relapse Management
- Substance Loss & Grief Issues
- Anger Management
- Family Issues
- Stress Management
- Social Interactions