Social Skills Day Camp and ADHD Summer Camp Information (Great for Aspergers, ASD, PDD, Anxiety, and Depression):
- DAY Camps (Leadership/Social Skills) in Orlando, Florida
- SUMMER OVERNIGHT Camps (Leadership/Social Skills) in Orlando, Florida
No matching videos
15 Symptoms or Tips to Identify Social Delays
If you can answer yes to two or more of these items about your child, he or she may benefit from learning skills that will help him or her to connect better with peers, and to more confident and prepared for the real world. Here are a few symptoms to look for:
- Doesn’t recognize non-verbal cues
- Gets in peers personal space
- Annoys to get attention because they do not know how to get it another way
- Low self confidence
- Poor eye contact
- Only interested in themselves rather than taking an interest in their peers
- Talks too much
- Lacks assertion
- Impulsive or blurts out responses
- Tries too hard to make friends laugh – thinks humor will make them friends
- Reacts to teasing and does not know how to roll with conflict
- Has a need for justice and fairness and judges peers
- Isolates or withdraws from peers
- Always wants to be first or wants to play what they want
- Kids do not call for play dates or to hang out!
Student Leadership Camp is a fun summer camp that helps build leadership, learning and life skills in kids and teens! This adventure camp for students in the Orlando area is for students that may have social skills issues with their
peer group and/or lack assertiveness and self-confidence. This camp takes place at the YMCA Camp
Wewa ropes course. Click on any of the above pictures to
enlarge the picture.
Orlando Saturday Leadership Day Camp
Information-Ropes Course, Climbing Wall & Zip Line serving the Metro Orlando Area
ROPES COURSES are “Challenge by Choice” which means we do not force kids to do something they do not want to do, but with encouragement and affirmation from their peers, kids
and adults push themselves to do more than they thought they could do. Read More
1. Camp was uber-awesomeness… amazing fun times! Thanks for doing the camp truly one of, if not, the greatest week of my life!
2. He had a really great week, thank you very much to Jim and Seth and all you very special caring people.
3. Jim, you are an angel here on Earth doing very important work. We are lucky to have you in our lives! Read More . . .
Call Us (407) 248-0030