What is their goal today?
• To learn
• Be polite
• Greet and affirm the teacher
• Greet and affirm my classmates – Make Peer Feel Like a Million Bucks
• Stay focused
• Stay out of trouble What are you supposed to do in class?
• Raise my hand
• Let other’s answer the questions […]
In the past month, there have been four charges of exposure or molestation in the Orlando area water parks including Typhoon Lagoon, Wet n Wild & Aquatica. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, 7% of boys and 25% of girls will be molested by the age of 18. As a result of the […]
Orlando Marriage Counseling Tips | 3 Lessons Learned from Jon and Kate | Daily Buzz
Jon & Kate made the BIG Announcement on their reality show “Jon & Kate Plus Eight” that they will be separating and that it was what was best for the kids. Marriages of the children of divorce have a much […]
Do you value your children’s future? Of course you do! That is why it is important to give them a fighting chance at approaching life in a healthy and balanced way. You can begin by modeling to them what a healthy and balanced marriage looks like.
1. Tension and fighting between parents takes a heavy […]