Employment Opportunities for Orlando, East Orlando, Metro West/Dr. Phillips, Lake Mary & Clermont Offices
Total Life Counseling Center is a Private Pay Practice that goes above and beyond traditional counseling by providing experiential learning using ropes courses, camps, horses, play, recreation, sports psychology, and using wellness, diet and supplements to help most mental health issues with less or no medication.
Additionally approximately 60%-70% of our clients request Christian counseling.
Why be a counselor for Total Life Counseling Center?
* Premium Office Space in 4 locations
* Marketing Coaching to Build a Private Pay Referral Base
* Your Own Counselor Page and Pages on your area of Specialty with Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization
* Supervision for Registered Interns and Graduate Student Interns
* Full Time Administrative Staff will:
- Answer your Calls
- Capture Referrals
- Set up Marketing Meet and Greets and Speaking Engagements with Potential Referral Sources
- Schedule and Confirm your Appointments
- Collect Session Fees
- Set up Complimentary Calls
- Filing and Pulling Charts
Employment Positions Available:
- Seeking a Graduate Student Intern
- Seeking Licensed Psychologist to do some or all of the following services:
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Collaborative Law
- Educational Psychological Testing
- Personality, Strength and Career Testing
- Developmental Testing
Internships – Volunteer Unpaid - Get your Foot in the Door - Several of our admin staff and counselors were hired after volunteering for TLC. This is a great way for you to try out TLC and for TLC to get to know you plus get a great experience administratively with clinical exposure.
- Undergrad & Graduate Student Internships with Social Skills Groups, Adventure Based Therapy Camps with Horses, Dance, Ropes Course and more.
- Administrative Support Services
- Human Resources – Part Time and will be a paid position after 3-6 months
- Media and Video Support – Shoot & Edit Video
- Social Networking Management
- Website Management
- Our therapists have an entrepreneurial spirit and work with our Business Manager & President, Jim West, LMHC, NCC to develop a marketing plan (we provide a template) that caters to their strengths to build their referral base. This referral base is started with the people you already know first.
- Additionally, counselors will learn what works instead of guessing and trying ineffective marketing techniques. We also have the best search engine optimization on the internet, sharp administrative staff to answer the phone, collect payments and capture your referrals and excellent marketing materials.
- TLC counselors are specialists so we can provide the best services to the families, couples and families that come our way.
- Therapists will commit to doing Seminars in their area of specialty, Toastmasters, Team Meetings, Writing Articles,
- and setting up Meet and Greets with potential referral sources.
If you are ready to build a successful practice and be a part of a team that will provide support, help capture your referrals and compliment your strengths then give us a call. (407) 248-0030
Volunteer Positions Available