We provide Lake Mary counseling services including marriage counseling in Lake Mary – Lake Mary family counseling and couple counseling.
We take the guesswork out of finding the right counselor or therapist in Lake Mary for mental health counseling. Total Life Counseling Center’s counseling services and therapists provide marriage, family, child, adolescent therapy in Lake Mary Florida. TLC offers counseling & coaching services for all ages and challenges serving Lake Mary, Deltona, Longwood, Sanford, Maitland, Winter Park, Winter Springs & Oviedo Florida.
At Total Life Counseling Center we provide Individual, Group or Family Counseling for almost every issue in Lake Mary, FL. Our counselors specialists and experts work in their areas of passion. Additionally, our experts are interviewed locally and nationally on TV, Radio, News, in Print, and on the Web! So you can be sure to receive the best level of care when working with one of our counselors!
Our Lake Mary mental health counselors include divorce counseling, intervention counseling, christian counseling, marital counseling, grief counseling in Lake Mary Florida.
Local and National TV News Interviews of our Experts
We are located | Total Life Counseling Center | Serving Lake Mary Longwood Sanford Oviedo
1325 S International Pkwy #2221
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Call Us | (407)-248-0030
View Lake Mary Office in a larger map
Eastbound I-4 Take Exit 98 and then turn Left onto W Lake Mary Blvd – Drive .4 miles
Westbound I-4 Take Exit 98 then turn Right onto W Lake Mary Blvd – .2 miles
Turn Left onto International Parkway
At Traffic Circle take 2nd exit onto International Pkwy S
Turn Left and destination will be on the right.
Below are some of the services we provide!
Our group of counselors are experts and specialists. They are all relational, approachable, and accepting of our clients needs. We provide counseling for children, adolescents, and adults treating various mental health concerns, relationships, domestic violence, abuse, addictions and more:
- Adolescent Substance Abuse or Addictions
- ADHD or ADD - Trouble Focusing, Impulse Control, Incomplete Tasks, School Accommodations
- Anger Management - Self-Referred or Court Ordered
- Anxiety - Fears, Phobias, Obsessing, Worrying
- Consultation & Seminars - School, Business, Community or Professional
- Dance Camps - Social Skills, Support, Leadership, Assertiveness Training
- Day Camps - Social Skills, Support, Leadership, Assertiveness Training
- Divorce -
- Eating Disorders - Bulimia, Anorexia, Bing Eating, and Over Eating
- Horse Camps
- Image Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Mentally Disabled
- Multiple Personality Disorder
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder – PDD
- Phobias & Social Phobia
- Play Therapy
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- PTSD-Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder - Behavior Issues with Adopted Children or Foster Care Parent Support
- Resolve Conflict
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addictions
- Social Skills Group - Social Skills, Support, Leadership, Assertiveness Training
- Sports Counseling
- Substance Abuse - Adult or Adolescent
- Summer Camps - Social Skills, Support, Leadership, Assertiveness Training
Our approach incorporates the following and more:
- Traditional Counseling
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Recreational Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Supportive Relational Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy EFT – Trauma & Abuse
- Emotion Freedom Techniques EFT – Substance or Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Leadership/Social Skills Ropes Courses Day Camps
- Horse Day Camps – Equine Facilitated
- Summer Leadership Overnight Camps
- Dance Camps
Group Counseling in Orlando, Winter Park and Clermont for Adults, Children & Adolescents
- Leadership Skills
- Social Skills
- Anger Management
- Teen Anger Management
- Substance Abuse
- Parenting Groups
Student Mentoring or Coaching: Some students might need coaching or mentoring in the absence of a parent or significant other to encourage them in the right direction. ADHD Coaching for Students or Adults: Inventors, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs often have ADHD and need coaching to maximize their strengths and develop a team around them to compliment their weaknesses. Parent Coaching: Parents may need parent coaching to deal with children that have unique needs.
Business or Leadership Coaching: Adults often look to a business coach to maximize their talents and bring out the best in their team to take their business to the next level.
Your business, school or church might be interested in providing the above listed services to employees or members at a discounted rate.
With our team of professionals, and by special arrangements, we can handle most any emotional, mental, or spiritual need. As a team we have several counselors specializing in most areas of concern. Below are a few of the areas our counseling services address:
Call us (407) 248-0030