Orlando Co Parenting Counseling and Orlando Co Parenting Classes for Divorce Court Ordered.
Co-Parenting Counseling & Therapy Services in Orlando, Winter Park, Clermont, East Orlando & Lake Mary Florida FL. Our services include court ordered co parenting counseling, co parenting counseling after divorce and co parenting therapy during a divorce or break up of a
Divorce and Children: Helping Your Children Through This Transition
4 Hour Divorce Co-Parenting Classes in Orlando
Orange, Seminole, Osceola and Lake County Court Referrals Accepted
Orlando Group Counseling Therapy Services in Orlando, Winter Park, Clermont, East Orlando, and Lake Mary Florida FL
WHY TOTAL LIFE COUNSELING?
- Avoid Downtown Orlando
- Save time by avoiding I-4 traffic or going across town
- Conveniently located just two miles off the 408 in Southwest Orlando
- Teens will work with a “live” counselor (not a 6 hour video) who specializes with teenagers
- Our counselors are fun, relational, interactive, & approachable
What You Will Learn
Going through divorce is not easy for anyone. There are many widely known negative psychological and emotional effects on children. This is why the state of Florida requires parents to take a course on how to handle separation of the family and restabilize the children as quickly and healthy as possible.
The Divorce Class is required by Florida Statute 61.21 order for the concerned parties to obtain a final judgment of dissolution of marriage in Florida when there are children involved.
Total Life Counseling has Orlando marriage & family therapists who care deeply for the well being of your children.
See Our TLC Experts in the News on Divorce!
No matching videos
4 Hour Orlandi Co Parenting Class To Begin Your Journey Through Divorce
- The stages of separation and divorce
- Children’s age appropriate adjustment to divorce
- How to develop positive co-parenting strategies
- Abuse issues
- How to introduce new relationships or step-family in your children’s lives
- Co-Parenting Teamwork
- Stages of Divorce and the Effects on Family
- Divorce Stress & Anger Management
- Boundary Setting in Divorce
- Children’s Age Appropriate Adustment to Divorce
- Assertive Communication
- Successfully Transitioning Children
- Parenting Styles
- Blended Families After Divorce
- Co-Parenting Plans & Strategies
- Step Family Dynamics
- Introducing new relationships in your children’s lives
Call (407) 248-0030 to Register Today!
When: Saturdays from 8am-12pm
Please contact us and allow us to serve you by teaching you these skills. Consults can be arranged as an in-service in school and churches in the Orlando, Winter Park, Lake Mary, and Clermont area, or by individual sessions in our Orlando, Winter Park, Lake Mary, and Clermont offices.