Psychological Testing Admin
Orlando Psychological Testing & Evaluations | Offices in Metro West, East Orlando, Clermont & Lake Mary Florida
Complimentary Phone Consultation
with our School Psychologist – (407) 248-0030
- Cognitive Ability (Woodcock Johson COG IV, Wechsler Intelligence Scales for Children-Fifth Edition, WAIS-IV (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scales, Fourth Edition), DAS-2)
- Personality Assessment (MMPI 2 RF)
- Behavioral Assessments (e.g., BASC-3, CONNERS-3, GARS-3, ASRS, ADHD-IV)
- Gifted Screening (e.g., KBIT-2, RIST 2; WJ IV, WISC-V)
- Gifted Evaluation (DAS-2, WISC-V, WJ COG IV, RIAS 2)
- Achievement Test (e.g., WJ ACH IV, TORC-4, GORT 5)
- Projective Measures (House Tree Person, Thematic Apperception
Test, Rorschach Test)
- Functional Behavior Analysis
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder evaluations
can be integrated with the assessments above, depending on the concerns.
- Beck Anxiety Inventory
- Beck Depression Inventory
- Assessment for Suicide Risk
- Massachusetts Youth Screening Instrument, Second Edition (MAYSI 2)
- The Alcohol Use Disorder Identification Test
- Alcohol, Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test
- CAGE Questionnaire for Drug Aid
- Drug Use Questionnaires (DAST-10)
- Life Orientation Test-Revised (optimism vs pessimism)
- COPE (assess coping skills)
- Measure of Attachment Qualities
- Measure of Body Apperception
- Attitude Toward Self
About the Evaluator!
Dr. Marilyn Card is a licensed school psychologist with ten years of experience in the educational setting working with children and their families.
She dedicates her time to administering psychological evaluations to individuals with various levels of behavioral and emotional difficulties (i.e., ADHD, ODD, ASD, conduct disorder, depression, anxiety, and even sexual offenders or juvenile delinquents).
Marilyn has also been providing counseling services for over six years for couples, individuals, families, and has a passion for elderly clients. On her free time she enjoys going to church with her family and working on her business Card Counseling and Testing Evaluation Services.
Call us for a 15 Minute Complimentary Phone Consultation with our School Psychologist – (407) 248-0030
Online Counseling, Chat, Skype or Phone Therapy Services
Total Life Counseling Center provides counseling, therapy, coaching, camps and career services for all of central Florida, including: Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, College Park, Dr. Phillips, Pine Castle, Conway, Windermere, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Oviedo, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Sanford, Deland, De Bary, Deltona, Daytona, New Smyrna, Cocoa, Titusville, Merritt Island, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Celebration, Mt. Dora, the Villages and the tri-cities of Tavares, Eustis and Leesburg.
Our counseling, therapy, camps, group, coaching and family services are conveniently located in:
Southwest Orlando FL | Metrowest, Windermere, Winter Garden, FL | 1507 S. Hiawassee Road #101, Orlando, FL 32835
1. Winter Park, FL | Downtown Orlando, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, FL | 1850 Lee Road #215, Winter Park, FL 32789
2. East Orlando, FL | Waterford Lakes UCF | 1850 Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
3. Clermont, FL | Minneola Groveland, FL | 100 N. Hwy 27, Clermont, FL 34711
4. Lake Mary, FL | Longwoord, Sanford, Oviedo, Winter Springs, FL | 1325 S International Pkwy #2221, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Are you dreading the chaos of the holidays with the cooking, entertaining, shopping, decorating, etc? Not looking forward to the in-laws meddling in your family or talking about politics? Living a day by day routine can [...]
5 Tips for Dating Safely Online On August 19, 2016, Adam Hilarie, a loving single father, aspiring boxer and resident of Winter Haven Florida became the latest victim of an online dating scam which resulted [...]
15-year-old, Winter Park High student, Roger Trinidade, dies after altercation with teens: 5 Tips to help teens cope with grief and loss. On Saturday, October 15, 2016, 15-year-old, Roger Trinidade, died after an alleged altercation [...]
According to a recent study, A.D.D. (Attention Deficit Disorder) is the most typical diagnosis among children under 12 years of age who commit suicide. Few children from ages 5 to 11 commit suicide and not [...]
According to Autism Speaks, more than 2 million individuals in the U.S. are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The numbers do not stop there, tens of millions are diagnosed worldwide! What is even more inspiring [...]
How much time of your day do you spend worrying about things? So often we think that if we worry enough we will figure out the answer for our problems. However, rumination and non-stop worrying just [...]
Click edit button to change this text.