Orlando Marriage Workshop – Couples Counseling Classes Orlando
Does your relationship need a little TLC? Do you feel like you need a relationship check up? Well Total Life Counseling Center is offering an Orlando Marriage Class for couples on Saturdays once a month!
So, join us for a fun, interactive Relationship Tune-up on Saturdays at 9am-12pm!!! Our relationships counselors are professional communicators and encourage interaction, humor and helpful tools to engage you and your spouse. Call for the dates of the next seminar!
Our TLC Relationship Experts in the News
No matching videos
No matching videos
We regularly change our car’s oil and rotate it’s tires. We change our air filters once per month and the batteries on our smoke detectors when the time changes, but when do we set aside time to strengthen and maintain our relationships? Couple’s often come to counseling only when something has gone wrong, but as the saying goes, “An ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cure.”
We live busy lives these days, and between work, children, and our electronics, couple’s often find that their relationship has fallen to the bottom of the totem pole. Now’s the time to honor your relationship and give it the reverence and attention it warrants and deserves!
In our 3 hour Marriage Workshop, you will:
- Assess areas in your marriage that need improvement
- Identify barriers to healthy communication
- Learn about common patterns in couple conflict
- Learn effective communication skills
- Cultivate trust and intimacy
- Learn how to better resolve conflicts
- Create meaningful connections with your partner
- Increase satisfaction in your marriage
- Understand your relationship style
- Create relationship goals
- Strengthen the foundation of your family
Call our office at 407-248-0030 to Register for this important class! Only $99 per couple.
The Orlando Couples Seminar will be hosted by Dr. Leslie Hamilton, PhD, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Family Mediator, Parenting Coordinator, and Divorce Consultant. Since 2001, Dr. Leslie has been assisting couples in their quest for greater connection and contentment.