Skype Counseling & Therapy Services in Orlando, East Orlando, Lake Mary, Winter Park & Clermont Florida FL
Phone, Skype, Chat or Online Counseling
4 TYPES OF ONLINE COUNSELING?
- Skype is a free software that allows you to have free calls, video conferencing and chat over the internet. If you have a computer, internet connection and a headset, you can start downloading the program and using it right away. You can also call a phone number from your computer using Skype for low cost. Download Skype
- Chat – Text online back and forth with a counselor for tips.
- Phone – Pay by 15 minute increments.
- Email – Pay for each email.
Benefits of Online Sessions Using Skype
- Saves Time: Skype counseling is a great to have face-to-face or phone counseling when you are unable or unwilling to travel to a counseling office. You can save money rather than lose time traveling from work. Many people now enjoy the convenience of working on themselves and getting support in their own homes and offices where they feel most comfortable.
- Some are Shy or Introverted: Skype or Phone Counseling is a great way to connect with a counselor without the barrier of social fears, or trouble meeting new people.
- Remote Location or Lack of Services: You can access services if you live in a remote place where counseling services are unaccessible. We have international and national clients where there are limited services.
- Comfort Level & Privacy: Services can be available if you do not feel comfortable about visiting a counselor’s office or you do not want others to know that you go see a counselor. You may also prefer to work on yourself in a place where you feel comfortable.
- Unsure about Counseling: You may prefer to try out counseling before committing to more counseling.
We treat Skype or Phone sessions the same way I do face-to-face sessions. We strive to create a safe space in which we explore concerns togetherIf you have a webcam, we can also see each other during sessions.
Skype or Phone Counseling Tips
The following tips may be useful to make the most out of our phone counseling sessions:
- Please try to create a quiet and private space free of distractions during the session time.
- If possible please use a head set with michrophone so that you have your hands free (speaker phone is an option but might create an echo and may not work so well).
- It would be a good idea to have some paper, pencils, and access to your email so we can email attachments during our session.
- If you have phones, please turn them off or set it in silent mode.
CALL (407) 248-0030(407) 248-0030 TODAY TO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY 15-MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION