What Topics are Included?
1. The need to use defusion in most circumstances comes from communication breakdowns.
2. How are we going to say what we need to say?
3. Is it a difficult situation and what is the dynamic that may be perceived between the communicators?
4. What puts us on the defensive with parents or customers?
5. Addressing student behavior problems with a parent without getting them defensive.
6. How to defuse the demanding challenging or angry parent or client if they become upset.
7. Allowing the parent or client to vent and validate their feelings.
8. Apologizing for their feelings before giving explanations.
9. Showing empathy before discussing solutions.
Use this 50 minute Defusing Parents in the School, Organization or Church DVD to help retain teachers and students in your school, business or community organization. Using the easy suggestions in this DVD or CD, teachers can hear the complaints of the parents without taking their complaints personally, and put the parent at ease.
A way that you can use to defuse the parent teacher relationship is by matching the body posture of the parent. That will relax the parent and diffuse any initial tension that may exist between you and the parent. This is an example of one of the solutions that we cover in our cd, dvd, power point presentation and workbook on
SAVE on Shipping & Handling by Downloading this file and LISTEN to it today!
Preview this Video:
Use this 50 minute Seminar to help retain teachers and students in your school, business or community organization. Using the easy suggestions in this Audio or Video teachers can hear the complaints of the parents without taking their complaints personally, and put the parent at ease.
Long gone are the days when the parents believed the teacher or caregiver over the student. Teachers, Child Care Providers, & Youth Ministers are often caught in the middle of conflicts when the student is disciplined or the student is upset in some way. They go home and the parents believe the student and set up a meeting or conference at the school. Often teachers leave the school because of the pressures of dealing with parents.
Order the Power Point File to print out the slides and handouts. BUY NOW!