Who should Attend?
This Summer or Winter adventure based social skills camp is in the Orlando area and is for students that may lack assertion, poor self esteem, low self confidence or have social skills issues with their peer group. Students have traveled from Central, South America, the Caribbean, and all over the United States for this Social Skills Camp.
This Social Skills Summer Camp is a NORMAL Summer Camp of 150 YMCA Campers and TLC brings 20 kids that stand out with the goal of helping them blend in better by the end of the week! This camp is great for students with:
- Low Self-Confidence or Self-Esteem
- Anxiety – To Help Face and Overcome their Fears
- Social Anxiety – Build Social Confidence
- ADHD or ADD – 60% of ADHD students are behind socially so we help close the social gap!
- Aspergers or Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) – High Functioning
As all of these diagnoses tend to be behind socially by showing some or all of the following social delays.