Careers at Total Life Counseling
About Total Life Counseling
Total Life Counseling Center is a Private Pay Practice that goes above and beyond traditional counseling by providing experiential learning using ropes courses, camps, horses, play, recreation, sports psychology, and using wellness, diet and supplements to help most mental health issues with less or no medication.
Additionally approximately 60%-70% of our clients request Christian counseling.
- Our therapists have an entrepreneurial spirit and work with our Business Manager & President, Jim West, LMHC, NCC to develop a marketing plan (we provide a template) that caters to their strengths to build their referral base. This referral base is started with the people you already know first.
- Additionally, counselors will learn what works instead of guessing and trying ineffective marketing techniques. We also have the best search engine optimization on the internet, sharp administrative staff to answer the phone, collect payments and capture your referrals and excellent marketing materials.
- TLC counselors are specialists so we can provide the best services to the families, couples and families that come our way.
- Therapists will commit to doing Seminars in their area of specialty, Toastmasters, Team Meetings, Writing Articles, and setting up Meet and Greets with potential referral sources.
Perks & Benefits
- Answer your Calls
- Capture Referrals
- Set up Marketing Meet and Greets and Speaking Engagements with Potential Referral Sources
- Schedule and Confirm your Appointments
- Collect Session Fees
- Set up Complimentary Calls
- Filing and Pulling Charts
Premium Office Space in 5 locations | MetroWest, East Orlando, Clermont, Lake Mary, & Winter Park
Marketing Coaching to Build a Private Pay Referral Base
Your Own Counselor Page and Pages on your area of Specialty with Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization
Supervision for Registered Interns and Graduate Student Interns
Psychology or Business Internships – Volunteer Unpaid – Get your Foot in the Door – Several of our admin staff and counselors were hired after volunteering for TLC. This is a great way for you to try out TLC and for TLC to get to know you plus get a great experience administratively with clinical exposure.
- Clinical Exposure – Undergraduate & Graduate Student Internships with Social Skills Groups, Adventure Based Therapy Camps, Ropes Course, Laser Tag and more.
- Administrative Support Services – Learn behind the scenes the ins and outs of running a private pay practice
- Human Resources – Help review resumes for volunteer or paid positions
- Media and Video Support – Shoot & Edit Video
- Social Networking Management
- Website Management
- Incentives or Per diem for Capturing referrals
Email your Resume: Please email your resume and cover letter to totallifeemployment [@] gmail.com if interested.