Stop a Bully with StressLess with Anti-Bullying School Program
This Program Helps Students Learn to Resolve Conflict and Repair Broken Trust
StressLess with Bullying in the School is an Easy 3 Step Program to go “beyond an apology or sorry” and Make it Up to the person by doing something nice for the person you hurt to repair the hurt. It’s a refreshing bullying program without talking much about bullying.
Total School Anti-Bullying Program | Video & Workbook Download | Price: $99.00
Anti Bullying School Program Video 1 of 3: Intro & Bully Stats
Special Video Offer
Watch The First 3 Complimentary Videos on Bullying
I know you’ll be so impacted by my StressLess with Bullying series that I’m giving you the first 3 videos in the series completely complimentary.
Better Begins Now
Your Child is Precious. Time is Precious. Order Today
This series is great for schools to help repair peer relationships & reduce bullying. We’ve seen schools implement this program across the state of Florida and some even eliminated the need for a detention program and reduced bullying by 50%. Included is a Powerpoint file for presentations, Leadership & Social Skills handouts, AMC Plan, and Team Building Games.
- A-M-C plan – Apologize, Make It Up & Consequence
- AMC Tracking Log for teachers
- Make It Stick for school administrators
- Power Talk – Instructions on Confronting Someone Who Hurts You
- Building Up My Peers
- Building Up My Teacher – For those students that Break Trust frequently with Teachers.
- Responding To Teasing – How to Roll with Teasing (a favorite of students). “Your an Idiot” Response – “That’s the Best thing I’ve heard all Day.”
- Having Trouble with Bullying in your School?
- Does the students that Bully just keep doing it again and more covert the next time?
- Frustrated that the Victim keeps getting hurt again and again?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions then StressLess with Bullying is for your school! This creative, fun, refreshing program has reduced bullying 30-50% in the first 1-2 weeks of implementation in private and public schools!
- So When a child or teenager hurts someone they Break their Trust!
- So what does suspending or grounding the child or teen do to rebuild the trust or repair the relationship! NOTHING!
According to the American Psychological Association, Bullying is defined as a form of aggressive behavior in which someone intentionally and repeatedly causes another person injury or discomfort. Bullying can take the form of physical contact, words or more subtle actions. The bullied individual typically has trouble defending him or herself and does nothing to “cause” the bullying.
The StressLess with Bullying product will assist parents and students with identifying bully patterns. In addition, you will find the answers and tools needed to develop healthy coping skills and strategies for success.
Sick of “Sorry!”
“Sorry, Sorry, Sorry! Sound familiar. Ask a 2nd grader what does “Sorry” mean and they will say “That I will never do it again!” However, we all know they are just sorry because they were caught and the victim knows it’s going to come their way again.
Sorry means “I feel for you,” for example at a funeral you might say, “I am sorry for your loss,” because you “feel” for their loss. If you bump into someone and they drop their books you would say, “I am sorry . . . may I help you pick up your books!” Unfortunately, “sorry” is used more for “I feel bad I was caught!”
An Apology should sound something like the following:
- “I apologize for calling you a bad name.”
- “I was wrong and will try never to do it again.”
- “Will you Forgive me?”
- Victim: “I was hurt or frustrated, but I forgive you” – Important for the Victim to name the feeling.
What are the Benefits of Forgiving?
Research says a forgiving victim lives 8 years longer than one who holds on to forgiveness!
How Can I Make It Up to You?
Apologies are empty and still leave the victim feeling they can not trust the person as much as they did before the person hurt them. Download ways to quickly “Make it Up” to the person so they will trust you more than before they were hurt.
- If I did something mean I can do something nice for the victim.
- If I said something mean I can say 4 nice character or compliment their personality or talents.
- Rolling with Conflict with Jim West from Total Life Counseling Center
- Reduced Bullying by 50% in your Home or School within 2 weeks.
- Learn how to teach Students how to Roll with Teasing or Name Calling: “Your an idiot” Response: “That’s the Best thing I heard all day.”
- Retain Families with this program. Schools have reported an increase in Retention of families of Victims and been able to Rehabilitate some of the Bullies.
- Reduce Tardies and Discipline Problems by 30% in the first week by having students greet all their classmates by the end of each week: “Good morning Sasha! It’s good to see you! I love your blouse.”
- Incorporate positive conflict resolution plan listed above: “I apologize for hitting you, I was wrong and will try not to do it again, will you forgive me? Let me carry your back pack for the day to rebuild trust.”
- Positive socialization is the type of social learning that is based on pleasurable and exciting experiences.
- Peer pressure is not always a bad thing. For example, positive peer pressure can be used to pressure bullies into acting better toward other kids. Positive Peer Pressure is Peer Support.
- This program teaches youth workers how they can utilize peer support in promoting positive youth development.
This program, now used in Elementary/Secondary Schools, & Youth Groups, across Florida is reducing discipline problems by up to 50 percent, eliminating the need for after school detention programs, and is giving students the emotional security to participate more fully in the learning process.
- Instant Results: Faculty at each school that participates in this consult is amazed at the quick turn around in the classroom.
- Assimilation of new students: Students report “everyone in the class is talking to everyone” by simply teaching students how to greet each other and requiring them to greet each class member by the end of each week.
- Inclusion: Fifth grade girls recently noted “the boys are letting us play football with them.”
No Risk Offer:
There is a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! We are sure you will be satisfied and you can keep the workbook and video even after getting a full refund!
What others have said about Jim’s approach to Bullying
“I was suicidal last week and this week I had a great week using the your ‘Roll with It’ Tips!”
“You Suck John! You’re parents paid off the coach so you could be on the JV Basketball Team! That’s the only way you could make the team,” as John retells the story of how his teammates bullied him and tried to get him to quit the team! John had been going to school with his head down to avoid eye contact with is aggressors until one day he took Jim West’s advice, author of the StressLess with Bullying for Students and Parents!John received more of the same messages on his Facebook and used the StressLess advice and responded with “Yeah I do suck at basketball and I wish I could shoot a 3 point shot like you David! Do you think you could help me with my shot at practice tomorrow?”
There was a 5 minutes pause. Can you imagine what David’s reaction was when he first read John’s response? John then replies “Ok . . . See you at practice!”
John recalls the next day he went to school with his head down and David saw him and said “Hey John . . See you at practice!” John was so relieved and held his head hi as his confidence was up and he knew now how to roll with the teasing.”
Jim West Specializes in ADHD and Bullying
“I was a bully in elementary school as my father was bullying myself and my mother at home physically and emotionally. The bullying stopped when my parents divorced and when we moved away. Then I was the new kid on the block from a big city that moved to a very small rural town and I was the target of bullying. My Name is Jim West, MA, LMHC and I am the author of the StressLess Series. I also specialize in ADHD and 60% of ADHD students are behind socially and therefore they are on the Bullies’ Radar as well.”
Total Life In The News
Media Interviews StressLess Series Author and Bullying Expert Jim West, MA, LMHC
Jim West, MA, LMHC, NCC
Jim West is an author, international communicator, coach, and nationally certified and licensed counselor. He specializes in Oppositional Defiance & Attention Deficit Disorder. He is available for a Consultation at your school or youth group. To Book Jim West for Media or Guest Speaker Engagements, call us at 407-248-0030 and please include your name, company/organization, date and location. We will follow up with you directly about scheduling to add greater value to your audience. Thanks!
Call for a Complimentary 15 Minute Phone Consultation
Se Habla Español: We have Portuguese and Spanish speaking counselors as well.