Teen Addictions Counseling & Therapy Services in Orlando, East Orlando, Lake Mary, Winter Park & Clermont Florida FL
Teen Substance Abuse issues are addressed by dealing with issues which may have led to addiction.
Our substance abuse assessments and treatment counselors are approachable and relational. We treat Addictions for Adults and Teens and currently offering the following services in the Orlando, Windermere, Clermont, Metrowest, Dr. Phillips, Lake Mary, and Winter Park areas.
Our TLC Addiction Counselors In The News
Orlando Addictions Counselor | Facebook Posts Detect Alcohol Abuse in College Students
Orlando Marriage, Family, ADHD Counseling for Children, Teens, Young Adults and Adults
WHAT’S THE TOTAL LIFE COUNSELING DIFFERENCE!
Teen or Adult Substance Abuse Assessments – We conduct comprehensive and accurate evaluations go beyond the court requirements and in return we have a higher success rate with teen substance abuse programs. Our assessments are generated quickly to provide a client with the most appropriate treatment approach. Additionally, our assessments are utilized by the courts to determine the most appropriate level of care.
- Timely – Assessment are often completed within 1-3 days.
- Purposes – Reports for the Orange, Osceola, Seminole & Lake County Juvenile Courts or just to determine the extent of the issue.
- Education Back on Track – Often students struggling with drugs, alcohol or other addictions lose motivation and momentum in their education. They may have fallen behind academically and have lost focus or drive to do well academically. We help them understand how drugs and alcohol effect their performance and self-esteem.
- Career Assessments – Knowing what a student is made to do often gives them renewed motivation toward their education and future. In order to increase motivation our counselors use tools to quickly assess their strengths and what career paths or college majors they are best suited to pursue.
- Community Service – Most students have Community Service hours to complete to get Bright Futures Scholarships or graduate from high school. Additionally, probation require community service. Once we complete their career assessment our counselors attempt to match the student with a community service that fits their career match! This is another opportunity to confirm their career goals and increases their motivation to complete their community service hours!
- Court Advocate – Our professionals have court expertise to work with your attorney, if applicable, to help advocate for the best level of treatment for your teen instead of relying on the Juvenile Assessment Center’s Juvenile residential drug treatment programs to decide what’s best! Often students end up in the Juvenile residential programs when they may be best served in the community with counseling, groups, random drug screenings, and community service.
Teen Addictions Groups – Adolescence is a time of self discovery. Our alcohol and drug treatment approaches recovery with the view the following:
- Responsibility – The teenager needs to take ownership of their life and,
- Recognize the areas that created their dependency on alchohol or other substances.
- Individual Therapy – Treating the whole person, mind, body and spirit is our approach to recovery from the alcohol and substance abuse.
Key Issues Addressed
- Relapse Prevention Planning and Relapse Management
- Substance Loss & Grief Issues
- Anger Management
- Family Issues
- Stress Management
- Social Interactions
Substance Abuse – Information on what substance abuse is, early detection and treatment.