Teen Video Game Addiction Counseling, Smart Phone, & Mobile Electronics Therapy Services in Orlando, Winter Park, Clermont, Lake Mary & Avalon Park Florida
Orlando Child or Teen video game addiction treatment, smart phone addiction therapy and mobile electronics addiction counseling are issues that have started to effect our youth. Our assessments and treatment counselors are approachable and relational. We treat these Addictions for Adults and Teens and currently offer the following services in Winter Park, Lake Mary, Orlando, Avalon Park and Clermont.
Total Life In The News
Total Life Counseling Teen Video Gaming & Smart Phone Addiction Experts Have Been Featured On Multiple TV Networks and News Stations:
Our teen video gaming disorder and smart phone addiction experts have participated in over 200 national & local news interviews and they are here for you!
At Total Life Counseling Center our Therapists are Media experts for National and Local TV, Radio and Print Media. We have an excellent reputation the best colleges, graduate & private public schools, attorneys, physicians, pediatricians, therapists, providers and corporations. We take the guesswork out of finding the right counselor for you by hiring therapists who have diverse clinical backgrounds, which allows us to match each client to the therapist that will best meet his or her needs.
Call for a Complimentary 15 Minute Phone Consultation
Se Habla Español: We have Portuguese and Spanish speaking counselors as well.
WHAT’S THE TOTAL LIFE COUNSELING DIFFERENCE?
Child or Teen Assessments – We conduct an initial assessment to determine and come up with a plan to help parents to implement a program to limit their teens use of electronics and replace gaming or electronics with other behaviors that build self esteem, develop skills, hobbies, etc.
- Parental Controls – We recommend parental controls and ways to monitor their technology use.
- Self-Esteem or Skill Development – Students will earn their electronics time by spending time with a hobby, volunteer work, homework, chores, etc.
- Education Back on Track – Often students struggling with addictions lose motivation and momentum in their education. They may have fallen behind academically and have lost focus or drive to do well academically. We help them understand how any kind of addiction or imbalance in their life can effect their academic performance and self-esteem.
- Career Assessments – Knowing what a student is made to do often gives them renewed motivation toward their education and future. In order to increase motivation our counselors use tools to quickly assess their strengths and what career paths or college majors they are best suited to pursue.
- Community Service – Most students have Community Service hours to complete to get Bright Futures Scholarships or graduate from high school. Additionally, probation require community service. Once we complete their career assessment our counselors attempt to match the student with a community service that fits their career match! This is another opportunity to confirm their career goals and increases their motivation to complete their community service hours!
Teen Addictions Groups – Adolescence is a time of self discovery. Our alcohol and drug treatment approaches recovery with the view the following:
- Responsibility – The teenager needs to take ownership of their life and,
- Recognize the areas that created their dependency on video games or electronics.
- Individual Therapy – Treating the whole person, mind, body and spirit is our approach to recovery from the gaming addictions or electronics addiction.
Key Issues Addressed
- Relapse Prevention Planning and Relapse Management
- Video Game or Electronics Grief & Loss Issues
- Anger Management
- Family Issues
- Stress Management
- Social Interactions
Substance Abuse – Information on what substance abuse is, early detection and treatment.
We can help! Call us today.
Call For a Complimentary 15 Minute Phone Consultation. Se Habla Español: We have Portuguese and Spanish speaking counselors as well.