Teen Anger Counseling & Therapy Services in Orlando, Winter Park, Clermont, East Orlando & Lake Mary Florida FL
***** We currently do not have a class now, but if you are interested please call us to get on a wait list! *****
Adolescent therapy and teen counseling in Orlando Winter Park Clermont Lake Mary and Central Florida. Adolescent Counseling and teen counseling group. We are Orlando teen counseling specialists.
Our TLC Anger Experts Videos
Teen Adolescent Anger Management Groups and Individual Sessions
Juvenile Anger Management Classes – Seminole, Orange & Lake County Court Ordered Referrals Accepted
WHY TOTAL LIFE COUNSELING?
- Avoid Downtown Orlando
- Save time by avoiding I-4 traffic or going across town
- Conveniently located just two miles off the 408 in Southwest Orlando
- Teens will work with a “live” counselor (not a 6 hour video) who specializes with teenagers
- Our counselors are fun, relational, interactive, & approachable
WHEN: Classes are 2 hours each week for 3 weeks on Fridays from 6pm – 8pm. Call for the dates and pricing!
HOW TO REGISTER: Applicants must register by calling (407) 248-0030. Individual Anger Management Counseling can be scheduled as well.
The purpose of the group is to help teens learn improved methods of handling their anger and anger-provoking situations.
Anger is an emotional state with varying degrees of intensity and consequences. By handling situations more effectively, group members will experience many positive benefits in their lives.
Upon successful completion of the anger management classes a certificate will be awarded.
Myths about Anger Understanding Anger
Anger as an Emotion
- Anger Triggers
- Emotions Underlying Anger
Personal Anger Responses and Interventions
- Physical Cues to Anger
- Behaviors Related to Anger
- Time Out Plan
- Styles of Anger (passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive, assertive)
Anger Management Awareness and Interventions
- Power of Words
- Dealing with Conflict (internal and external)
Conflict Resolution and Personal Responsibility
- Effective Ways to Release Anger
- Meaning and Benefit of Forgiveness/Letting Go
Call (407) 248-0030 for a 15 Minute Complimentary Call