Orlando Psychology Business Internship | Graduate Student Intern & Registered Play Therapist & EMDR RRTT or ART Trauma Therapist | Job Employment Opportunities for Orlando, Metro West/Dr. Phillips, Lake Mary & Clermont Offices
Job Openings and Employment Positions Available:
- Seeking Registered Play Therapist who is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Seeking Licensed Mental Health, Marriage & Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker with Trauma Therapy Certification – EMDR, RRTT, ART, or EFT
- Graduate Student Intern
Total Life Counseling Center is a Private Pay Practice that goes above and beyond traditional counseling by providing experiential learning using ropes courses, camps, horses, play, recreation, sports psychology, and using wellness, diet and supplements to help most mental health issues with less or no medication.
Additionally approximately 60%-70% of our clients request Christian counseling.
Why be a counselor for Total Life Counseling Center?
- Premium Office Space in 5 locations | MetroWest, East Orlando, Clermont, Lake Mary, & Winter Park
- Marketing Coaching to Build a Private Pay Referral Base
- Your Own Counselor Page and Pages on your area of Specialty with Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization
- Supervision for Registered Interns and Graduate Student Interns
- Full Time Administrative Staff will:
- Answer your Calls
- Capture Referrals
- Set up Marketing Meet and Greets and Speaking Engagements with Potential Referral Sources
- Schedule and Confirm your Appointments
- Collect Session Fees
- Set up Complimentary Calls
- Filing and Pulling Charts
Psychology or Business Internships – Volunteer Unpaid – Get your Foot in the Door – Several of our admin staff and counselors were hired after volunteering for TLC. This is a great way for you to try out TLC and for TLC to get to know you plus get a great experience administratively with clinical exposure.
- Clinical Exposure – Undergraduate & Graduate Student Internships with Social Skills Groups, Adventure Based Therapy Camps, Ropes Course, Laser Tag and more.
- Administrative Support Services – Learn behind the scenes the ins and outs of running a private pay practice
- Human Resources – Help review resumes for volunteer or paid positions
- Media and Video Support – Shoot & Edit Video
- Social Networking Management
- Website Management
- Incentives or Per diem for Capturing referrals
Email your Resume: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] if interested.
- Our therapists have an entrepreneurial spirit and work with our Business Manager & President, Jim West, LMHC, NCC to develop a marketing plan (we provide a template) that caters to their strengths to build their referral base. This referral base is started with the people you already know first.
- Additionally, counselors will learn what works instead of guessing and trying ineffective marketing techniques. We also have the best search engine optimization on the internet, sharp administrative staff to answer the phone, collect payments and capture your referrals and excellent marketing materials.
- TLC counselors are specialists so we can provide the best services to the families, couples and families that come our way.
- Therapists will commit to doing Seminars in their area of specialty, Toastmasters, Team Meetings, Writing Articles, and setting up Meet and Greets with potential referral sources.
If you are ready to build a successful practice and be a part of a team that will provide support, help capture your referrals and compliment your strengths then give us a call at (407) 248-0030
Volunteer Positions Available