Parent Teacher Solutions for ADHD
In this series we address everything from Classroom Accommodations to Behavior Modification, Rewards Systems to Alternative Treatments.
When it comes to ADHD, Jim West has proven techniques to StressLess! The ADHD Video, Power Point & Workbook includes: Positives of ADHD, Dietary Suggestions, Helpful Vitamins instead of Medication, School & Home Behavior Charts, Rewards, Chore Charts, Jim’s own Subcontracting System and more!
Total Program Video & Workbook Combo | Price: $35.00
Special Video Offer
Watch The First 3 ComplimentaryVideos on ADHD !
I know you’ll be so impacted by my StressLess with ADHD series that I’m giving you the first 3 videos in the series completely for complimentary.
The Warning Signs of ADHD
If your child struggles with any of these ADHD symptoms, we strongly believe our StressLess videos WILL help.
- Often does not give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork, work or other activities.
- Often has trouble keeping attention on tasks or play activities.
- Often does not seem to listen when spoken to directly.
- Often does not follow instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace.
- Often has trouble organizing activities.
- Often avoids, dislikes, or doesn’t want to do things that take a lot of mental effort for a long period of time (such as schoolwork or homework).
- Often loses things needed for tasks and activities (e.g. toys, school assignments, pencils, books, or tools).
- Is often easily distracted.
- Is often forgetful in daily activities.
- Often fidgets with hands or feet or squirms in seat.
- Often gets up from seat when remaining in seat is expected.
- Often runs about or climbs when and where it is not appropriate (adolescents or adults may feel very restless).
- Often has trouble playing or enjoying leisure activities quietly.
- Is often “on the go” or often acts as if “driven by a motor”.
- Often talks excessively.
- Often blurts out answers before questions have been finished.
- Often has trouble waiting one’s turn.
- Often interrupts or intrudes on others (e.g., butts into conversations or games).
Does this sound familiar?
Are you scared to answer the phone because it may be the school calling? Does homework take 3 times longer than it should? Have you taken away every privilege, toy, video game system, phone, computer, Television and still pulling out your hair to get them to do their chores?
This ADHD Video or Audio provides tips on how to address all the above issues and more. You will receive help in the form of handouts, charts, structure, and more.
Better Begins Now
Your Child is Precious. Time is Precious. Order Today!
WHAT IS StressLess with ADHD? In this series we address everything from Classroom Accommodations to Behavior Modification, Rewards Systems to Alternative Treatments. When it comes to ADHD, Jim West has proven techniques to StressLess! The ADHD Video, Power Point & Workbook includes: Positives of ADHD, Dietary Suggestions, Helpful Vitamins instead of Medication, School & Home Behavior Charts, Rewards, Chore Charts, Jim’s own Subcontracting System and more!
- ADHD is defined so you will better be able to empathize and increase your influence of an ADHD student.
- Learn fun and creative solutions to accommodate the ADHD student.
- Parents will learn how to get the help and accommodations the ADHD student is entitled to have.
- Learn cutting edge alternative treatments for ADHD with or without medication with non-invasive neurological therapies, FDA approved supplements, and more.
- Myths of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD)
- Symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD)
- Inattentive Type Symptoms (non-Hyperactive Type)
- Contrast symptoms of Anxiety & ADHD or ADD
- Influential Settings and Factors
- Celebrities with ADHD & Prevalence of ADHD
- Motivators and Keys to Compliance
- Behavior Management & Positive Reinforcement
- Your Students Rights to School Accommodations
- Positive Aspects of ADHD
- 8 Ideas for Managing the ADHD Student
- Charts for Homework & Schoolwork for Various Ages
- Managing Students in Public
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving & Organization Skills
- Defusing the ADHD Student
- Repairing strained relationships between the student, teacher and parent
No Risk Offer:
There is a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! We are sure you will be satisfied and you can keep the workbook and video even after getting a full refund!
What others have said about Jim’s approach to ADHD Students
“A late but very big thank you! We wanted to thank you for your counsel with Brian…. you were very encouraging and gave us some great tips the real payoff is to see a notebook loaded with paper, pen and a pencil! That system is being put to use with putting clothes away as well. It speaks volumes! The natural vitamins have helped along with good eating habits. Many blessings back to you and your family!”
“The Vitamins and Dietary Adjustments, “We are going to celebrate a miracle on Thanksgiving. Our son colored in the most beautiful colorful turkey as if I had colored it. For the first time in years he has slept straight through in his own bed all night. He is working independently at school after repeating a year because of attention problems. But the best is, he had a starring role as the preacher in the Thanksgiving program at school. For the first time after years of watching him in programs we heard his voice sing above all others. He followed all the moves and he clearly and confidently spoke his line 3 times to the crowd. This is what we are doing today. Thank you for your help.”
“Hope you do not mind my responding to your announcement, but I have been wanting “to let you know how much you helped our son! He saw you about a year ago, and your suggestions were great for him, and he continues to take the supplements and last spring made the Dean’s List and he was also voted president of his senior class this year! He is now beginning the process of applying to Law School. The supplements has also been a help to my husband who never realized he had ADD until a few years ago! We appreciate your help!”
Parent of College Student
“He has been on the supplements [about 4 weeks] and he is absolutely amazing. So calm, cooperative, pleasant. He is the most perfect sweet little child parents wish for.”
Expert Jim West’s ADHD father was a Millionaire and LOST IT ALL!
“I know first-hand how difficult ADHD can be. My father had ADHD, and though he became a millionaire, he also lost it all after 4 marriages. Before he passed away, he ended up living with his mother. My brother also had ADHD. The difference? My mother helped him use his ADHD as an advantage. Today he is an organized leader and a great family man. I’d like to help your child or teen have a good future and avoid the difficulties my father experienced!”
Total Life In The News
Media Interviews StressLess Series Author and International ADHD Expert Jim West, MA, LMHC
Jim West, MA, LMHC, NCC
Jim West is an author, international communicator, coach, and nationally certified and licensed counselor. He specializes in Oppositional Defiance & Attention Deficit Disorder. He is available for a Consultation at your school or youth group. To Book Jim West for Media or Guest Speaker Engagements, call us at 407-248-0030 and please include your name, company/organization, date and location. We will follow up with you directly about scheduling to add greater value to your audience. Thanks!
Jim West’s ADHD Client Off Meds using Vitamins and Diet
Fox News Interviews Jim West about recent study linking High Fat Diets to ADHD symptoms
How do I know if my Child has ADHD and Alternative Treatments
Call for a Complimentary 15 Minute Phone Consultation
Se Habla Español: We have Portuguese and Spanish speaking counselors as well.